Sunday, August 24, 2008

Off to College

Elizabeth and Tori ( aka Auntie Biz and Aunt Tee Tee) are heading off to college, so we got together for a special lunch this past week. Of course, I had to get some pictures of the kids with their anuties :-)

Hailey is enjoying being fed banana cream pie from Auntie Biz.

Molly is having a word with grammy about why she doesn't care for the pie like her sister :-)

Quick take a picture, everyone's looking!

The whole group!

Auntie Biz and Andrew enjoying a snuggle!

Molly and Aunt Tee Tee, smilin' pretty :-)

We love you aunties!!!

We had a great time this summer hanging out with Auntie Biz and Aunt Tee Tee. I am especially thankful for all their help with the kids and we will certainly miss them. I'm counting down the months until they return in December for Christmas! And thank you for introducing me to Chipotle! I can't wait to eat there again when you are home :-)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

can i have her yet?

Elizabeth Horn said...

im counting down the days too! miss you all already

Anderson Family said...

Enjoyed catching up on your blog...Did you get your hair cut? It's super cute! :)