Well, these little ones are certainly keeping me on my toes lately! I got some pictures of all the tricks and games they've been learning and mastering. I think if I could spend the entire day just sitting on the floor watching them interact, I would never be without entertainment. It's very heartwarming to see how they all three are coming together and enjoying each other's company. And big sister Megan is definitely filling those shoes nicely. When I listen to her get after one of the babies, she sounds just like me! Nobody had to teach her how to be a big sis :-) I know the babies will miss her when she goes off to kindergarten in a couple of weeks!
Hailey has decided that she needs to climb anything and everything within her capabilities. She especially likes to climb onto anything that will serve as a chair, such as this box. She's fearless and quite skilled, so we have to keep an extra close eye on her.
Let me explain this next batch of pictures. Molly was sitting on the floor and Hailey, as is customary of her, made her way over and proceeded to lay down so that her head was in Molly's lap. (She likes to make sure she's the center of attention, no matter who the audience is.) Molly decided it was a game and started poking, pinching, and, well, hitting her sister on the face. Surprisingly, Hailey just layed there and laughed and laughed! I found myself laughing out loud with them! It was quite a sight! I was actually kind of proud of Molly for being so aggressive.


Of course, Hailey won't be outdone, so when she was done getting her beating from Molly, she decided to head Andrew's way and do a little damage of her own. While Andrew was laying on the floor, Hailey went ahead and placed herself on top of his back and just waited there. Eventually Andrew tried to get into crawling and ended up giving Hailey somewhat of a piggy back ride. It was rather cute! 
After the piggy back ride, Hailey started wrestling Andrew to the ground. Here is one shot with Andrew going down! This is a game they have been playing quite regularly now.
Hailey and Molly are busy getting some more teeth. I counted, and we've cut 12 teeth total between the three. Andrew has 6, 3 on bottom and 3 on top, Hailey has 4, and Molly has two. I thought the two of them in this cart was just too cute to pass up.
The idea behind the cart is that Andrew and Hailey would use it as a push toy. Well, when their teacher brought it out and tried to get Hailey to push it, can you imagine her reaction?? Tears....apparently she had other plans for the cart. Clearly, Andrew was happy to help out his sister!
Andrew loves anything with wheels and spends a lot time inspecting how they work and trying to get them apart. Can we say "all boy"???
Molly's newest skill that I'm so thrilled about is pulling up to knees. I put her to bed the other night and when I came back up with Hailey, there Molly was, peaking over the railing of her crib just looking around. It was the cutest thing ever. Well, now that she knows how to get up, we are working on teaching her how to get down. I tell ya, she never ceases to amaze me :-)
Hailey finally enjoys crawling through the tunnel. Just tonight she and Andrew were chasing each other over and over. Who needs movies or T.V. when you have triplets?
Overall, things are good right now. Molly is eating pretty well and gaining weight. She's up to 13.10. Everyone is healthy and we have been enjoying the nice weather! We are just finishing up swimming lessons, so I'll post those pictures soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment