Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Playdate with Violet

We had a nice visit yesterday with our friends Chrissy and Violet. Violet is just one month younger than the triplets' corrected age, so we definitely look forward to some fun times in the future. Chrissy was one of the nurses from the UW who did an amazing job taking care of our little ones. She was with Molly from the beginning and also had the chance to care for Andrew and I think Hailey as well. Her faith and excellent nursing skills helped our babies during their long NICU journey! We are truly blessed by her friendship :-)

Hailey is showing Violet how to enjoy the outdoors from inside.

Molly and Chrissy sharing a special moment

Divas in the Making

A playdate at the McCann house would not be complete without a visit to the plastic drawer!

Look fast, in a rare moment Hailey is almost sharing her chair!

What a Foursome :-)

These next pictures offer a visual as to how far Molly has come. The hand in these pictures belongs to Chrissy, so we made sure to get some comparison shots!


(This might be someone else's hand, Heidi's I think!)



We really enjoyed our visit and can't wait to do again :-)

2 comments:

Elizabeth Horn said...

dang gina. that was a fast response to my update.

can't wait till friday!

Heidi said...

Cute photos! I love the one of the hand on Molly's head! I cracked up :)