Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Charlotte McCann

Are you really seeing a spider trap a fly???? Yes, you really are. The other night Megan, my sisters and I were in the kitchen and all of a sudden Megan says "Mom, do you hear that noise?" So, she gets out the flashlight, not just a flashlight but a meg-lite, and gets down on the floor to investigate. She proceeds to tell us that there is a spider trapping a fly under the cupboard. Tim says "No there isn't", and Megan says, "Yes there is dad. Listen." So we all quiet down to listen and sure enough, we here the buzzing of the poor fly in distress. Well, we had to get a picture, so my sister Tori grabs the camera and gets down as close as she can and this is what she got. Mind you, this is after we all took our turn having a look. It was quite a sight, I'm sure!

After this lovely discovery, we had to watch Charlotte's Web!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Horn said...

and to think that you let your children crawl around with this monster. thats absurd!

Mrs. Montieth said...

I don't always comment.. but want you to know I read your blog ALL the time! Thanks for doing a great job with it.. you have inspired me to start my own, although I don't have three babies to write about.