The little ones got some pretty neat toys for their birthday so I captured a few pics of them playing.
Andrew was the first to enjoy the tunnel they got from Grammy! He bolted right in and hasn't stopped since. Fortunately, it is easy to take out and put away so we have short playtimes with it and then it goes away! Hailey, of course, was reluctant to go in and chose to be a bystander/cheerleader for about two days. Now she goes through it with no problem.
Apparently, tables are for sitting, not chairs!
Oh look, tears! I guess she wasn't too happy about being corrected. I have to say though, she loves this learning chair they got from Rich, Shellie, and Colton. She plays with it all the time is actually quite skilled at turning the book pages and pushing each crayon one at a time.
Molly has been busy crawling around and practicing eating, so I haven't gotten any pictures of her playing with toys. I will soon though!




1 comment:
Oh that is just pitiful...poor Hailey. She was just havin' fun mom:-)
Post a Comment