Wednesday, July 2, 2008

This-n-That

With all the warm weather, I figured the babies would enjoy a nice little pool to cool off in. Apparently Molly was the only one to appreciate it on this day! Actually, Andrew wasn't feeling well and as soon as we got him out, Hailey settled down and enjoyed splashing around.

The other night I got this picture of the lightening during the storm. Megan, Andrew and I layed out a blanket in the front yard and enjoyed the scene!
I had to get a picture of Molly in her new sleeping position. Now that she is off her wedge and moving around more, she has discovered the comfort of tummy sleeping! It's the cutest thing ever :-)
About a week ago, the kids and I headed out on a walk with our friend Megan and her daughters Annelyse and Lilyanne. Here are the girls sitting in front of the fountain along the trail! It was a perfect day for getting out and enjoying the warmth and friendship!
So, that's what we've been up to!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

love the swim suits!