Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fun at the Track

For the past 6 weeks or so, Tim and Megan have spent Wednesday evenings participating in the Pierce County Track and Field activities. Megan competed in events such as the standing long jump, softball throw, and the 50 and 100 meter run. She had a lot of fun and learned that working hard can help you improve. It was a great bonding time for daddy and Megan as well.

Megan with our friends' son Zack and daughter Jerica (sp.?)
Zack doing the long jump

Waiting to Run

Look at those feet go!

Third Place finish, her best yet!

Softball Throw

Jerica and the Standing Long Jump

Ooh, smooth Landing!

Nice Running Form, Zack!

This is the third year we've taken part in this activity and it really is a lot of fun. We are looking forward to it returning to Puyallup next summer :-)

3 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Megan is quite the athlete! Go Megan! :)

Anonymous said...

Go Megan!!! I am so proud of you! Love Auntie Brandi

Cindy, Robby & Jacob said...

I'm sure they'd love to have you mentor...there aren't very many families doing it right now and your experience is very unique. Contact either Lori Chudnofsky at: chudnofs@u.washington.edu or call her at the NICU or Brandy at Brandelise@aol.com...I have her phone #, but not handy. It is very rewarding to do. I'm also going to be on the advisorary board for the new NICU and give my input. That is a once a month meeting. For the parent mentor they ask for once a month visits, but you can do more if you want. I go every other Friday. What is your email? Some things I'd rather not put on a post. Mine is: cindylowman@comcast.net