Thursday, March 6, 2008

Marvelous Molly

Okay, I know I said I would post again on Friday after I got new weights, but I just couldn't pass this up. We had a monumental moment today. Do you see that bottle in the picture? Well, it's a 2 ounce bottle, of which, Molly took all 60 mL in one feeding, by mouth! And in about 7 minutes flat. That's right! Even Andrew doesn't eat that fast. Now, for most babies, this is no great feat, but for Molly, it's a definite WOW! She has never, in her almost one year of life, taken that much in one sitting! I can remember 4 months ago being thrilled that she took 10 mL. The growth this little one has made is truly amazing. Keep up the prayers and positive thoughts. This may have been a fluke thing, but hey, flukes can lead to something, can't they? Take care everyone!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

That's my girl! I knew she would figure out that if she wants to be in this family, she had to learn to eat! :-) Go Molly!
Love, Auntie

Aunt Lisa said...

Yay for Molly!! Love you guys

Heidi said...

I love that photo!!!! She is so proud of herself, as she should be...I know how proud I am of her!