Megan and Tim had fun planting our new blueberry bushes. Megan is becoming quite the little gardner, and last year the two of them went to pick blueberries at a place she calls "Blueberry Hill". Now she has her own blueberry bushes to take care of and pick from. Yum Yum!

We also had some fun trying to get some pictures of the girls in their matching outfits and one of the three babies together. It's amazingly tricky to get three babies to cooperate. A friend of ours comes over to take professional pictures every few months, but I decided to give it try.
Molly says, "How's this mom?"

And lastly, Molly had fun sitting in the stroller like a big girl, finally! I think she liked it, but I'm not sure she's for full-time big girl stroller riding. We got all the kids packed up for a short stroll around the neighborhood and just as we were walking out the door, it started to rain. I couldn't pass up the photo op and since I have a raincover for the single stroller, Megan, Molly and I headed out for a quick walk. Tim joined us a while later after the rain stopped. It was fun and like I said, I think Molly had a great time with the change in perspective!
Well, four days until the big 1 year post delivery day! It's gone so quickly! We are planning a visit to the NICU, so watch for those photos next :-)



1 comment:
Molly is fitting her clothes! She looks amazing in her pink hoodie. I can't wait to give her a huge squeeze and to see that glorious smile in person. Hugs to all!
Post a Comment