So, the kids and I had quite an adventure today. As I was preparing to pick Megan up from preschool, I got all the babies in their car seats, blankets on, pacifiers, etc. Then, I go searching for the keys. Hmmm, where did they go? Not on the key rack, not in my purse, not in my pockets, not in a diaper bag....they are nowhere to be found and it's now 11:40. Megan gets out at 11:45 and no babies are loaded in the car yet. I continue to frantically search, I call Tim, almost in tears, but not quite. After everything we've been through, are lost keys really something to cry about? Not really. So, I made an executive decision. I grabbed the double stroller, the Baby Bjorn, and Megan's umbrella. Off we went, strolling in the rain to pick up Megan from school. We were late, of course, but everyone faired just fine and we made it back just a bit on the damp side. And wouldn't you know, just as we hit the road to head home, "Bingo"! I remember that I wore my red zip sweatshirt yesterday. That's where the keys are :-)
Hope you enjoyed hearing about our crazy moment for the day!



4 comments:
We leave an extra set in the kitchen drawer at ALL times!!
Kristen
I love this entry...How many times have we all done that! :) I bet the babies enjoyed the adventure!
wow. that is a great story. haha. i miss you all and it was good to talk to ya'll yesterday. :)
as far as my blog-
u wouldnt understand it because it is just a bunch of inside jokes. i got bored one day when we were watching a movie, so i made a tribute to my friend. :) i laugh everytime i read it. which is pretty much everyday.
Thanks so much for this blog. You must be so very busy. I have been rooting for the superbabies since their birth...I couldnt be happier for all of you.
How thoughtful of you to take them back to the hospital. You really rock, ya know.
Post a Comment