This summer Megan attended a soccer camp that is run by coaches from the UK. She had a great time and it was an amazing opportunity for her to learn and practice some new soccer skills. The coaches stay with host families and since a few of them were hosted by my cousins, they were able to join us on a couple of our camping trips. It was quite fun seeing them camp for the first time :-) Hey, when in the northwest, do as the northwesterners do, right??? Here are a few pictures from camp...
Coach Phil
Explaining the rules...
Goin' for the ball!
Cousin Mallorie scores on Coach Dan!
Team Hug with Coach Dan!
Pep talk from coach Phil
Making playdate plans, I'm sure!
Happy to see mom :-)
As I watched Megan play her first games this past weekend, I could definitely see an improved level of skill in her soccer abilities. The UK Elite coaches definitely love their sport and their little players and I think that makes a strong impact! We are hoping for a great soccer season this year...well, as great as it gets with Pee Wee soccer :-)



1 comment:
Hey Spencer had some of those same coaches. It sure was a good camp program.
Post a Comment