Preparing Dad's Birthday Treat
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Happy Birthday Tim
Okay, so this was almost a month ago...I said I was far behind in blogging! We celebrated Tim's birthday in August with a night out at the Mariner's game for the two of us. Later that week we had cake and ice cream with ome family and he opened some great gifts! It was a good time and now, just a few more years until the big 40!! Better start planning now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute, and so Megan!
Cake and ice cream with the kids!


The Weber Grill Stand...YES!






1 comment:
I counted 5 times and I keep counting 5 kids at that table!
Great photos! I need to get going on all my blogs.
Are you using those booster seats all the time? I have mine sitting at a little table, but I'd rather have them at the dining room table so I don't have to sit at the kid table in a big chair.
Post a Comment