Well, it happened...my little girl turned 6! I tell ya, in a blink of an eye they grow up and you find yourself wondering, "Where did that little baby of mine go??" This year we decided to celebrate Megan's birthday with dinner at Applebees, of course, followed with cake and ice cream at home. Then, thanks to Auntie Brandi and Uncle Tom, Megan was able to share her love of the farm with her friends for her birthday party. We had horsey rides, a scavenger hunt, and then a craft. Because, what would a Megan party be without a craft??? The girls had a great time and I feel so blessed to have shared my life with this amazing girl for 6 years now! I can't wait to see the young lady that she grows to be over the next 6 years! I love her with everything I have and I'm so incredibly proud of who she is!
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
What a fun party! A band, flowers from daddy, horse rides, a farm, great friends and family! I love the picture frame you made! I love crafting, but it's on hold right now. Happy Birthday Megan!
Post a Comment