I love sunshine, warmth, and the opportunity they both bring for gardening! I couldn't help myself over the beautiful weekend and I had to plant something. I'm trying something new this year and trying to grow from seeds...I've done peas, beans, and carrots in the past, but this year I planted radishes, spinach, carrots, peas and lettuce. I tried a winter crop from seeds but it got too cold too soon, so they didn't really grow! Hopefully I will have luck with this go around!
The first planting...

The stringed area contains the radish, spinach and carrot seeds. The tomato cages are for the peas and the area to the right with sticks in the ground, that's where the lettuce is. I'm also going for a more decorative look this year, planting in circles. I always gotta change things up, otherwise I would get bored!!
I hope the snow in the forecast for next week is a big, fat joke!
1 comment:
You guys are so ambitious. It lookes like a ton of fun! Happy Easter to the Macanns!
God Bless Always!
Post a Comment