I'm seeing more sprouts everyday, which is very exciting. I got out and planted strawberries yesterday...hopefully they take to the ground and bring us lots of yummy berries this summer! The kids have been enjoying this great weather and I couldn't help but take some pictures! Enjoy!
Carrots on the left, Spinach on the right
Lettuce
Peas
Just some fun with the camera...these tulips actually belonged to my great-grandma who passed way in 2000. I have carried the bulbs from house to house as we moved.
Ice Cream on the bench...turns out we can no longer enjoy ice cream in the car, as these two throw fits until we give them ours!
Just a handsome boy....
And one cutie pie!
"Somebody HELP!!!!!!"
Not much else is happening around the McCann home. We are gearing up for our March for Babies walk next weekend. We are only $50 from our goal and I'm so grateful to all the walkers and sponsors who helped us get there! The kids are healthy and running me crazy everyday, and I keep reminding myself of how blessed I am to be out of energy and dog-tired at the end of each day! My children are the truest gifts a mommy can receive and without them....I'd be lost! I'm looking forward to our summer days when Megan will be home and we can just play, play, play!



No comments:
Post a Comment