Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Miracle McCanns

I want to say thank you to everyone who has supported our team, Miracle McCanns, for the March of Dimes March for Babies. We are gearing up for the walk this Sunday and I'm so excited that our efforts have taken us beyond our fundraising goal and we have been blessed with over 20 walkers!! It's definitely a team effort and we are so grateful!

Visit our team page at http://www.marchforbabies.org/teams/634714 to become a walker or supporter in fundraising.

(Be sure to turn up your volume!)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Crying my eyes out. What amazing miracles!! Pictures to music does it everytime.

Anonymous said...

We're both crying and laughing. What an amazing and heartwarming video. We love the McCanns! Love, Chrissy, Shaune, Heidi

Rachel said...

So I signed up for the walk. I am part of your team! I am so excited. Yay!

Anonymous said...

Look how far they have come! The pictures were amazing. I too laughed and cried.