This past weekend we had the pleasure of enjoying dinner out with our good friends Heidi and Jeff and Jeff's daughter Danielle, Chrissy and Jared and their daughter Violet. We ate at this little Hawaiin BBQ place that has delicious food and is definitely family friendly. I learned something though: our days of eating out with the little ones may have come to an end for a while. Now that Hailey is constantly on the move, she's just not interested in sitting in the high chair. Oh well....dinner at home works fine too :-) I uploaded all of the pictures to our Photobucket account, so if you want to see them all, click on mccannpics and choose the Kona Kitchen album. Some pictures were sent to me, but they were too small for the slideshow.
Thanks Heidi, Jeff, Danielle, Chrissy, Jared, and Violet for the great meal and wonderful company :-)





3 comments:
Love the bow in Molly's hair!! Looks like fun. Brandi
Great slide show! What fun pictures.
Laurie
I don't think Miss Molly likes having to share Chrissy with Violet! HA! Great pictures - they all look so good!
Post a Comment