Okay, so I said I was going to add a little variety to the blog. Something I like to do when I have time... ha, ha, ha... is read quotes. I thought it would be fun to share some on the blog with a little reflection or story to go with them. I found this one and I couldn't pass it up.
"Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know it so it goes on flying anyway."
-Mary Kay Ash
-Mary Kay Ash
I bet you can't guess who this makes me think of? Some of you already know that way back when, at about 21 weeks into the pregnancy, we were told by doctors that Molly would not survive the pregnancy. Well, she obviously missed that conversation, along with many others, because she is certainly alive and loving life! Shellie, you picked the perfect Halloween costume for Molly :-)
What I say to you is, go for it! Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do something, because the only way to truly know, is to try!




1 comment:
I love this! She's so sweet! We're looking forward to our next park date! (Foothills on Wednesday.) Take care!
Post a Comment