Thursday, June 12, 2008

Congratulations Aunt Tee Tee

This past Monday Megan and I braved the elements and attended my sister Tori's graduation. She took on the nickname Aunt Tee Tee when Megan was little because that is how Megan pronounced it. It was very cold and blustery at the ceremony, but thankfully the White River Ampitheater has a roof. Tim stayed home with babies and all went well. Here are a few pics!
The graduating class...look closely, Tori is looking right at me. Her dad was texting her to turn around so I could get a picture. Of course, I took the new camera and used the telephoto lens.

Here is my mom, stepdad Jeff, brother Ben, brother-in-law Tom, sister Elizabeth in the furry hat, and sister Brandi way to the right.

Elizabeth, Brandi, and Megan

Tori on her way to get her diploma!

It's official....she's a HS graduate!

Now it's on to Life Pacific College in San Dimas, California! Way to go Tori!

No comments: