Well, in a rare moment of down time I'm going to get in as much updating as I can. Megan enjoyed some time outside in the recent snow we had. What a treat it was to see her running and playing outside of the house. That doesn't happen too often these days, so it was refreshing, for both her and me!
We also had fun taking Andrew out in the stroller to get the mail. It was his first time sitting in the stroller like a big kid, but I don't think he enjoyed it nearly as much as we did. However, after getting the mail, he was a bit happier, as some pictures of a potential girl friend arrived! Oh Violet, you are a beauty! Oh, and WSU loyalists, take note of Andrew's hat! That's right....he's sporting the WSU logo :-) thanks to Auntie Brandi.



No comments:
Post a Comment