Well, it has certainly been quite the journey, these last 2 years. But we made it and I feel very blessed to have these wonderful, active, full of life little miracles running around! However, I do believe the NEXT 2 years will bring their own set of challenges that keep us on our toes. Afterall, I now have three 2 year olds. And make no mistake, size has nothing to do with age, so if you are wondering, yes, Molly acts every bit the 2 year old as Hailey and Andrew do! Thanks for sharing these last 2 years with us and we hope you enjoy watching our children grow for many more to come.
For their birthday this year we had pizza and cake at Godfather's, which made clean up very easy...and the kids all had a great time! I think if our family keeps growing on both sides, we may have to start renting a hall for family gatherings :-) It's kind of been the joke for the last couple of years, only I'm thinking it might not be a joke anymore!
Enjoy the pictures...and if you place the arrow on a picture, you will see the caption!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Heather!
I am having a difficult time with Caden and the "terrible two's" but times 3 yikes!!! Good Luck Mommy!
Happy Birthday little ones :0)
Trisha
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDS!!! Wishing year #3 to be filled with good health, good fortune and peace (for mom and dad!)
Happy birthday kiddos! They look like they had a great time. The cake is adorable. Good luck with the "terrible twos" Peyton is 15m but i think she may be starting early! lol
Post a Comment