Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Had to do it...

This past weekend I couldn't stand it any longer, I had to take the kids outside. Even if it was only for 10 minutes and it took twice as long to get them ready, we all needed the fresh air! So, here they are, all bundled up for the cold, drizzly outside :-)

Hmm, doesn't Megan look warm?? typical...

Little Molly all ready to go! Hailey, sportin' her new jacket and hat.
Andrew, cool as a cat!

Hey Andrew, you lost somethin'!

Givin' Molly a ride in the wagon.

Hmm, you think she's havn' fun?
It was a bit cold and a little drizzly, but it was worth the brief time outside. Molly started eating the rocks so it I figured it was time to go in for lunch. She's too happy about it, and I think they would played out there all afternoon! I promised we'd go out again soon.! Come on sunshine, make an appearance :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute! The look like they had alot of fun outside! Love the teddy bear coat!

Elizabeth Horn said...

andrew looks massivly whie all bundled up in dark blue. :)