Well, I finally did it! I managed to get a video posted to my blog! It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, and thanks to Tim's help, I got the software loaded and here we are! I hope you enjoy this little clip of Molly performing her newest trick! I know I say it all the time, but I couldn't be prouder of her than I am right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! What a beautiful sight! She is amazing!! Brought tears to my eyes!!! Love ya!
Who would have ever thought you'd see her doing that! What a miracle she is! ....all of them are, but she had a bigger hill to climb.
Way to go Molly! You are an inspiration to all of us!
I love the video feed-how did you do that?
It is great to see live action-you can really see their personality-What a great memory!
Way to go Molly-o! Who would have thought? I can only just keeping watching it... can't wait to see it in person!
Post a Comment