Friday, November 7, 2008

The Red Cup

So, on Monday one of my sisters called me to ask if I knew what day it was. Of course I'm frantically going through my mental files to figure out whose birthday or what special event I had missed. Turns out I was saved....it was simply the day of "The Red Cup". So, Elizabeth, AKA Auntie Biz, this post is for you :-)

The Red Cup

Early Training

Well, if you aren't a lover of Starbucks, this probably doesn't mean much to you. But for those of you who live for Starbucks' coffee and are excited about the red cup, I believe the holiday season is in full swing!

6 comments:

Montieth Family said...

LOVE IT!!! and hey.. I NEED to know how you did the cute blog stuff... I want to do mine too!

Anonymous said...

The season sure is coming fast. I heard on the radio today a radio station devoted only to christmas music! Now we just need to figure out how to work celebrating first birthdays and christmas on the same day!

Elizabeth Horn said...

OMGSHHHHH!

i love this one! it is so cute!

Erika said...

I love the new page layout.

Anonymous said...

Love the red cup post and the new look!

Elizabeth Horn said...

get em hooked early. thatamom.

ps. whats ur favorite holiday drink?? have you tried eggnog???