Halloween has come and gone with all the excitement it deserves! The kids excited for it to start, the parents excited for it to end. Well, at my house anyway :-) The kids had a great time playing in their costumes and hitting a few houses in the neighbor for trick-or-treating. Hailey especially got a kick out of her siblings' costumes, pointing and laughing non-stop! As you will see in the slideshow, she has a huge smile on her face in several pictures. And as is the custom around here, the Candy Fairy made her midnight appearance and collected all but a few pieces of candy to take to all the kids who missed out this year! Hey, it works for now! And maybe one of these years I'll choose to buy candy I DON'T like, that way I won't eat it :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Candy Fairy? seriously... tell them to walk on over and I have plenty to give them. :o)
I couldn't get enough of those cuties! Loved the pictures!
Post a Comment