This past Saturday was a busy one, but filled with lots of fun. Tim had the day off, so Megan and I took off in the morning to watch her cousin Jake's football game, followed by breakfast with my mom, stepdad, sister, and brother-in-law. After breakfast we headed to Megan's soccer game, where I'm so thrilled to share that she scored her very first goal! Way to go Megan :-) Later that afternoon, we had Tim's family over for a family get together before the triplets and I go into hiding during cold and flu season1 Overall, it was a great day and I'm very thankful for the time I had with Megan. Here are some pictures of our day.
Football Fun
Jake has had a great year in football, playing both defense and offense. During this particular game, he scored 3 out of the 5 touchdowns for his team! Go Jake!
Touchdown!
Celebrating the Win
Soccer Star
She takes the ball....
and in it goes!
I'd say she's pretty proud of herself!
McCann Dinner
(See Slideshow)






No comments:
Post a Comment