Well, I'm trying this blog stuff to see if I can figure it out. I think, and have been told, it will make keeping up-to-date on the McCann family saga much easier for everyone. I will do my best to update more frequently, and add pictures as we take them. Hopefully, I will be successful in this endeavor!
Enjoy :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
nice work! i'm confused about the random foot that is half in the picture. i'm so happy about this blog though!!!
dang sis is up on the fast track now. YA BOI!
Nice, Heather! This blog stuff is new to me too, but I like the format already! I'll be sure to check this site periodically...
Heather,
My first blog experience as well.
Sincerely appreciate the time you have taken to set this up.
Are the children ever growing! All four of them!
Post a Comment