Something I have learned is that, with the passage of time, comes change! So, when the triplets turned 3 we had to endure a major change in our lives! We had to say good-bye to a couple of our faithful, loving, and hardworking therapists! Ms. Candy and Ms. Nikole both work with the the birth to 3 program, and when children turn 3, they are graduated out of the program and into preschool! We celebrated our time with a pizza/ice cream party! It was sad to see them go, but I know that we will always remember them and cherish the time they spent with our children! I hope to keep in touch so they can both see how amazingly well their little students are doing! I will be forever grateful for the time and energy they devoted to my children! They are certainly smarter and more capable because of them!
Making Mini Pizzas...a favorite in our house!


What's a party without ice cream sundaes?


Loving on Ms. Nikole!








No comments:
Post a Comment