Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Parade


Megan walked in the Christmas parade this past weekend with her Campfire group. It so fun to be a part of this community event again...I haven't done that since I was a kid in 4-H and we rode our horses down the main street of Enumclaw :-) We all had a great time, however, it was bit chilly!

Good thing for family connections...we had front row seating! Thanks Jon!

Enthralled Parade Faces!

Warming up the festivites, snuggling with Grammy!

Mom, why does Auntie Brandi keep taking my candy canes? (Cause mommy told her to, hee hee)

The gingerbread kids...Megan and Isabella!
Cutest girl in a gingerbread house ever!!
I had a great time working on this costume for Megan and she was so excited to wear it. Hopefully it will last for a number of years. After all, there is a bit Nana on there...we used her beads to decorate!

No comments: