Monday, November 23, 2009

First Tooth

We've entered a new era, began a new journey; we are now traveling the path of lost teeth! Megan finally lost her first tooth, thanks the librarian, and is likely to lose the next one soon! Better start saving that change :-)

I welcome any clever toothfairy ideas out there...Mine are pretty low in supply!

1 comment:

The tale of three babies said...

I don't know if you remember me but I am the mom of the triplets that were at UWMC when you came to visit the one day. I'm the Canadian mom of triplets actually. I lost your e mail address so I searched you on your blog. I wanted to let you know the update that all the babies have now been released from the hospital (back in Canada) and we've been enjoying them for the past two weeks now. Super busy but having a great time too!!!
my email is ceramic_red_apples@yahoo.ca if you want to e mail me.
Joc Widjaya