Saturday, July 4, 2009

Molly's First Haircut

Well, Molly finally got to experience her first haircut. After 2 years and 4 months, it was about time! She did so great and I was so proud of her! Of course, she didn't leave the little clippy in very long, but that's okay. Now we just have to work on getting those sides to grow :-)

Before....

Getting ready...

And we're off...

Doing great...
Getting pretty...

All done!

I have to say, I'm pretty darn lucky to have 4 kids who all tolerate their haircuts!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

wow...she looks like Hailey in the final picture!

Cindy said...

She looks so serious, like a runway model that isn't suppose to smile. Very pretty little girl!

Anderson Family said...

So cute! She looks like she's analyzing the whole ordeal. :)

Montieth Family said...

I agree.. she looks a lot like Hailey with her big girl haircut!

Anonymous said...

What a doll! So happy to see the new pics! happy summer!

Laurie said...

She is getting to be such a big girl!

Erika said...

Heather, She is looking fabulous. What is she weighing these days?