Well, here's another hodge-podge collection of pictures from the last couple of weeks. Obviously, I take way too many pictures. Otherwise, I wouldn't have to have a slideshow for every post!
A couple of Sundays ago we met up for a late lunch/early dinner with my sister Sarah, her boyfriend Jon, and their kids McKenna, Kyle, and Jake. It was the first time we'd been to a restaurant with the whole family since November. They came over afterwards to hang out for a bit. Uncle Matt and Jackson also stopped by and joined in on the fun.
The next week, Molly and I headed up to Children's for her regular follow-up with her pulmonologist and dietician, and we had a nice time visiting with some friends (who were our NICU nurses that become wonderful friends). I always try to meet up with as many of them as possible, as we don't make our way up to Seattle that often. It was great seeing everyone!
As much as January was better than December, I have to say, I'm looking forward to getting through February and moving on to spring! Stay tuned in the next few weeks for our big March for Babies kick-off. We will be forming our own family team this year and inviting anyone who is interested to walk with us on that special day! Thanks everyone :-)
A couple of Sundays ago we met up for a late lunch/early dinner with my sister Sarah, her boyfriend Jon, and their kids McKenna, Kyle, and Jake. It was the first time we'd been to a restaurant with the whole family since November. They came over afterwards to hang out for a bit. Uncle Matt and Jackson also stopped by and joined in on the fun.
The next week, Molly and I headed up to Children's for her regular follow-up with her pulmonologist and dietician, and we had a nice time visiting with some friends (who were our NICU nurses that become wonderful friends). I always try to meet up with as many of them as possible, as we don't make our way up to Seattle that often. It was great seeing everyone!
As much as January was better than December, I have to say, I'm looking forward to getting through February and moving on to spring! Stay tuned in the next few weeks for our big March for Babies kick-off. We will be forming our own family team this year and inviting anyone who is interested to walk with us on that special day! Thanks everyone :-)





1 comment:
they are looking cuter than ever!
Post a Comment