Well, just as I suspected, Molly and Andrew both tested positive for RSV. Right now, they are doing okay, but that was the course Hailey took as well. Andrew's right ear appears to be infected, but he doesn't seem too bothered by it at the moment. Molly is running a fever and coughing, so I have to keep a very close eye on her. Both of their sats were good this morning, so I'll continue to monitor that as well. I'm waiting to hear from Molly's pulmonologist to see what he would like me to do as far as bringing her in or just watching her at home! Hailey is still at Children's with Tim, we aren't sure how long they want to keep her. She's doing about the same as last night.
Will continue to update as new things occur! Thanks for your prayers and support!



3 comments:
Oh Heather! I'm so sorry to hear this! Caden is battling through RSV also and a right ear infection! We spent Christmas night at Children's!
I can't imagine going through this times 3! Hang in there!!!!
Trisha
I am so sorry to hear about Hailey in the hospital and that all 3 have RSV! Oh, Heather. Your family is in our prayers.
My daughter, Cindy, has shared pictures and some postings now and then so I feel like I know your family. I know first hand how much of a challenge it is for her to care for her two little gems, so I can only imagine how your little family of four must get through each episode of events that come your way.
You asked for prayers while they cope with RSV, so you can be assured that prayers will be said each day for their return to good health.
Rosemary
Post a Comment