Well, if you don't already know, Hailey was admitted last night for respiratory complications due to RSV , and I'm fairly certain that Andrew is coming down with it as well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the first round of Synagis for Molly will keep her protected. As of this evening, Hailey was showing signs of improvement and maintaining acceptable sats without the assitance of O2. I think as soon as she's willing to eat and drink, she'll be able to come home. If you believe in prayer, please send some up for my family, as we face the newest challenge!
Thanks so much!



1 comment:
I'm so sorry to hear she was admitted. I thought that maybe she was over it because she looked pretty good in her Christmas Pictures. Did she go to Children's or something closer to your home?
We'll keep praying for her and tell Andrew not to be a copy cat!
We are getting our first round of synagis this week.
Post a Comment