Okay, I think I'm still standing....as some of you know, we have had a nasty virus come through our home, again. We seem to be on the tail end of it. Everyone but me was sick, thankfully! First, Megan came down with it, then Tim and Hailey. I thought we were out of the woods, but a week after Megan got sick, Andrew and Molly showed up with it. Fortunately, Andrew sleeps a lot when he's sick and it was the beginnig of a three day weekend, so I had Tim's extra hands to help me with the second round. I'd love to say that everyone came through it just fine, but Molly did have to go on antibiotics for pneumonia. She is doing better now and we are watching her weight carefully. As long as she at least maintains and stops losing, we can continue as is. However, if she loses anymore weight, it's back to the NG! I showed her the tube last night and low and behold, this morning she had a 3 oz. gain! I'll keep you posted on that front!
Aside from all the sickness, we have managed to get out of the house and enjoy some good weather. We hopped in the car on Sunday and headed over to Sequim to visit the Olympic Game Farm park with my dad. It's amazing how a car ride can be a ticket to sanity! The kids did great and Megan loved getting up close and personal with some of the animals. Well, sort of loved it :-) We also had a chance to really try out the new camera I got for Mother's Day. It takes beautiful pictures, I must say, now I just need to learn how to use it! We also ventured into this little burger joint on the way home called Fat Smitty's. At first we were just going to eat in the car on the road, but the babies would have nothing to do with that. So, we braved the high chairs and you know what?? They did great! Molly hung out on our laps while Andrew and Hailey sat like big kids.
Aside from all the sickness, we have managed to get out of the house and enjoy some good weather. We hopped in the car on Sunday and headed over to Sequim to visit the Olympic Game Farm park with my dad. It's amazing how a car ride can be a ticket to sanity! The kids did great and Megan loved getting up close and personal with some of the animals. Well, sort of loved it :-) We also had a chance to really try out the new camera I got for Mother's Day. It takes beautiful pictures, I must say, now I just need to learn how to use it! We also ventured into this little burger joint on the way home called Fat Smitty's. At first we were just going to eat in the car on the road, but the babies would have nothing to do with that. So, we braved the high chairs and you know what?? They did great! Molly hung out on our laps while Andrew and Hailey sat like big kids.
All 4 kids enjoying lunch

Up close and personal
Hailey having a great time!
Big Buffalo
Fallow Deer ???
Resting Elk
Playing with Gampa
Feeding the Zebra
Grizzly Bear
Asking for Bread
Putting on a Show
Elk
Prairie Dog
Yak
Peacock
Deer
Large Horned Rhino
Okay, sorry for the mass amount of pictures. I tried adding a slideshow, but in true Heather fashion, couldn't figure it out on my own. I lack patience to actually read through all of the directions. I'll get it one day :-)



No comments:
Post a Comment